Our first attempt at Amazon's KDP Free Days will begin with Luke's Tale on 06/03/13 - 06/07/13!
Let me tell you the process was...arduous. I'm in praise of Author Marketing Club for the Submission tool!
Click that link to save time! You'll find links on other sites, but you'll have to find the submission forms to offer your books free days for kindle. Author Marketing Club gives you links straight to the submission forms. What a relief.
Now that I've gone through the process, here's what you need to know.
1. Be prepared to submit your dates to these sites early.
2. Be prepared to submit your dates to these sites on the day OF your free promotion.
3. Be prepared to submit your dates to these sites every day of your free promotion.
4. Save about $100 to promote on these sites for a guaranteed exposure of your free eBook.
5. Go to the Author Marketing Club tool HERE to save time on submitting your free eBook.
It took me about 90 minutes to go through all the links and submit the info. I went with totally free because I have plans to promote it on Facebook. Every promotion is different and we'll find out what works. But having the links ready for me saved so much frustration. Read the guidelines for each site because some don't let you promote without four star reviews or/and a certain amount of reviews. You might want to think about paying for guaranteed exposure too. We'll see if we can conquer KDP Free days!
My efforts are to make this a learning blog where writers can see the flip side of publishing. If you have comments that will improve your experience or have a certain topic you'd like discussed, please contact me through email - HERE.
~ Sincerley, Your Editor
Troll River Publications
Books on Kindle